- Multiple legacy email campaign platforms
- Low-volume email distribution
- Low customer acquisition
- Inefficient tracking and reporting
- Slow time-to-market
- Costly platform and operations
- Poor user experience
Using AEM & Adobe Campaign to Cut Platform Costs in Half & Enhance CX
Hilti Corporation, a multinational company that develops products, software and services for the construction industry, was unable to effectively engage customers using its legacy campaign management platforms. To address this, the company embarked on a digital transformation journey to provide effective, personalized marketing campaigns for its global customer base. In collaboration with EPAM, Hilti successfully rolled out a unified global, multi-channel campaign management platform using Adobe Campaign and AEM.
- Template-driven email editing
- Data acquisition using import templates
- Campaign orchestration via workflows
- Audience management
- Subscription management
- Transactional messages
- Email & SMS messaging
- Extended customer profiles
- Personalization & A/B testing
- Operational reporting
- Accelerated time-to-market by 30%
- Grew team productivity by 55%
- Increased customer acquisition by 18%
- Expanded email volume by 133%
- Consolidated technology landscape from 16 marketing platforms/tools to 8
- Decreased platform costs (Infrastructure, Software licenses and Operations) by 50%
“As the Hilti Digital Marketing and Services team embarked on a journey to transform Hilti’s email marketing experience, it was important for us to align with our company’s vision, ‘We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future.’ While our platform is not accessible to customers directly, every output is customer-facing and requires a deep understanding of how our brand impacts our customers and drives growth. This initiative was critical and having partners like EPAM to help execute enabled us to realize the vision and effectively transform our technology.”
Global Program Manager, Hilti Group
Intelligent Digital: Preparing for Retail 4.0
A combination of technologies including data, analytics, automation, cloud, and AI, often referred to as “Intelligent Digital,” gives retailers the power to reimagine business models and steer an optimistic course towards Retail 4.0.
Intelligent Digital Blueprint for Retail
AEM + WeChat Connector
Adobe Summit 2021
Hilti’s Marketing Platform, Developed by EPAM, Wins Adobe Award
The unified, multi-channel campaign management platform, built on Adobe, helped Hilti increase operational efficiencies, customer engagement and stability in accelerated time-to-market.
Hello. How Can We Help You?
Get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.