According to EPAM Continuum’s Consumer Banking Report, the branch network still plays a vital role in the lives of U.S. banking customers. But, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, banks and customers have had to adapt. So how can banks maintain, strengthen and create trust with clients via digital channels?
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear a panel of industry experts address the following questions:
- How can banks better serve and better target their customers’ need for social interaction? Can digital channels and modern conversational interfaces replace or supplement interaction via physical branches?
- Is the traditional banking app’s time over? Have digital banking apps under-delivered, and what comes next?
- What role does trust play in deciding to decrease, increase or even repurpose physical branches?
- Is low adoption for neobanking a sign of poor trust or lack of different value propositions in the sector?
- Where should banks be looking to capitalize and deliver the next generation of banking services?