This year’s Data + AI Summit is happening in person at Moscone Center in San Francisco, June 27 to 30. During the show, EPAM, our data partners and other leading organizations will be hosting the following sessions that will help you understand how to build a modern data stack with a data lakehouse and much more:
- Keynotes from thought leaders across data and AI, like Peter Norvig, Fellow at Stanford University Human-Centered AI Institute and Researcher at Google; Andrew Ng, Founder, DeepLearning.AI; and Hilary Mason, Cofounder and CEO, Hidden Door
- Insightful workshops from Databricks’ senior executives
- 200+ technical sessions covering open-source technologies, such as Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow, Apache Flink, PrestoDB, dbt and more
- Dedicated industry forums featuring the most innovative brands across the biggest sectors
- Extensive in-person and virtual training workshops that offer new certification bundles for Databricks Lakehouse, Apache Spark programming, machine learning model management and more
If you’re unable to attend the Data + AI Summit in person, it’s also available virtually. Register for the event now and check out the full agenda here! Then, book time with EPAM at the show to learn how our data experts can help you accelerate your data, AI and ML journey.