For years, the automotive industry has been evolving into a software-first mindset. In the current market, however, the timeline for digitization has drastically accelerated and the need to build an adaptive organization has taken center stage.
With such a rapidly shifting market, automakers already on their transformation journey are left wondering: “Where do we stand today?”
During the panel discussion, we explore the answer to this question and discuss what it takes to build an adaptive enterprise today. Discussion points include:
- What does the call for adaptivity really mean for automotive?
- Do you need to adopt an adaptive software platform vision?
- What are the main challenges of pivoting to an adaptive model?
- What is the role of new technology in this space?
- How do you bring the transformation to life?