- Are you interested in relocating to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
Projects and positions available in Puerto Vallarta
Why Puerto Vallarta?
Surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains and situated along the Bay of Banderas, you’ll find a combination of beautiful landscapes, ecotourism, history, traditions, plus delicious food and nightlife.
The best beaches and tropical climate
- You’ll be spoiled with some of the most beautiful beaches in the region and an average of 280 days of sunshine throughout the year.
Accessible city with affordable cost of living
- You’ll find a range of low-cost accommodations in the city, from condos to more luxurious villas. It’s an accessible city — by air, road and sea. The international airport is only 8km from downtown.
Friendly environment for expats
- IYou’ll be welcomed into Puerto Vallarta like a friend! The bi-lingual community makes the transition smooth. Plus there’s a significant expat community for you to connect with.
Rich culture & traditions
- You’ll find a beautiful city proud of its colonial architecture. Nearby you can also discover 132 “magical towns” – cities with a well-preserved cultural heritage.
Delicious local food
- You’ll want to indulge in the local, authentic and delicious Mexican foods available across the town. Try the chilaquiles – a great way to start your day, but you’ll find them served at any hour!
Exposure to new cultures and opportunities
SIGN A NEW CONTRACT
The start of your new career path
One-way ticket for employee and employee’s family, transportation assistance, temporary housing, onboarding support
Innovative projects with market-leading customers, collaborative environment, corporate benefits
I relocated from Belarus in 2020. Mexico is a beautiful country. Living here, I’ve been able to explore amazing beaches, deserts and mountains and meet very kind and easy-going people.
- Alena Pishch
I relocated from Hungary in 2019. Mexico has pleasant weather all year round, it’s perfect for working-out outside, and I really enjoy walking around the city where I live. I love cooking and the country offers a diverse gastronomy for all tastes. My favorite foods are tortas ahogadas, carne asada and tacos de barbacoa. You’ll have to try them!
Senior Application Support Analyst
I have been with EPAM in Mexico since 2018 and relocated from Belarus. I admire this country for an incredible number of attractions and hidden wonders, its natural diversity, pleasant climate, rich history, and a culture where life is celebrated every day!
Lead Service Desk Technician
I recently relocated to Mexico to join EPAM as a Senior Cloud Architect. My career objective was to achieve a good work/life balance and work remotely from a nice location. EPAM Mexico offered me all of this. I’m now involved in several interesting projects, requiring different skillsets helping me extend my knowledge while working with skilled engineers that make my work easier. Mexico has lot to offer, incredible places to visit, rich food and culture, pleasant climate and welcoming people.
Senior Systems Architect