- Ready to Start Fresh in Portugal?
Be part of our growth story with EPAM in Portugal! We welcome talented IT professionals who want to innovate solutions for some of the world’s toughest digital challenges, partner with colleagues around the world and experience a flexible working environment.
Positions Avaliable in Portugal
Why Choose Portugal?
Portugal is a country rich in culture and history with a multinational community. It is full of opportunities to spend time outside, whether it is enjoying a cup of coffee in Lisbon or taking a walk by the Atlantic Ocean. The country has a big IT community with a wide variety of tech events and conferences. It is a wonderful place to live for adventurous IT experts!
Good Living Standards
- Portugal offers an affordable quality of life including accommodation, education, food and medical healthcare.
- You will find historic cities with beautiful architecture and captivating local traditions.
- Portugal is one of the most biodiverse countries in Europe – rich in wildlife and different landscapes.
- More than 80% of the country's population speaks English as a second language, making it easy to communicate for newcomers.
Delicious Local Food
- There are many local delicacies you’ll want to try, from bacalhau (salted cod) to pastel de nata (custard tart).
Beautiful Beaches and Climate
- Enjoy all four seasons and the endless possibilities they offer!
What we have achieved
English is also very popular
How EPAM Supports Relocation
Exposure to new cultures and opportunities
SIGN A NEW CONTRACT
The start of your new career path
One-way ticket for employee and employee’s family, transportation assistance, temporary housing, onboarding support
Innovative projects with market-leading customers, collaborative environment, corporate benefits
EPAM has a dedicated relocation team available to help start your journey immediately. A specialist will address all inquiries within 24 hours.
Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Already living in Portugal?
Learn more about EPAM in Portugal and our current job opportunities.