The Best Execution Reporter draws on multiple market and trade data sources to give firms all of the ammunition they need to meet MiFID II’s best execution regulations. The result is quicker time-to-market, a higher level of customer trust and peace of mind knowing that you're meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Driving Growth While Managing Regulatory Risk Under MiFID II
- MiFID II will have a deep impact on engineering infrastructure, systems architecture and data governance, resourcing and reporting
- EPAM has created a Best Execution Reporter prototype for investment firms to demonstrate to their customers, regulators and compliance personnel that they’ve provided the best possible prices
- EPAM offers a complete suite of services to help firms comply with new regulations like BASEL III, Dodd-Frank, MiFID I and MiFID II
Download our brochure to learn all about our MiFID II Best Execution accelerator and other capabilities in Financial Services tech.
Benefit & Value
How It Works
- With Search, users can look up the desired financial instrument
- With Market Review, users can assess quality of execution using color-coded trades
- By clicking the trade dot, user can see all the details about selected trade/order
- User is able to turn on/off different information layers to view more specific trading details
- With Market Reconstruction, user is able to review the order events and trades for any specific moment