With the goal of implementing a more efficient, robust, and modern eCommerce engine to power Wiley Efficient Learning, Wiley challenged EPAM to find a solution that could engage customers more seamlessly and provide users with one standardized, state-of-the-art experience across nine products, with plans to continuously add new items
Delivering True Omnichannel Engagement for Wiley Efficient Learning
EPAM followed through and delivered -- learn how in the webinar below!
- After years of steady revenue growth, Wiley found that its B2C eCommerce platform for Wiley Efficient Learning was becoming difficult to maintain and use, creating inefficiencies in customer order support and product management. The outdated system relied upon three separate, third-party platforms to execute a single online transaction, resulting in a complicated customer checkout experience on the front-end.
- Using a globally distributed team with experts in five locations, including onsite support for the client, EPAM implemented SAP Hybris to provide an end-to-end commerce platform with the following features:Digital and physical product catalog management
- Shopping cart
- Tax and payment processing
- Standardization of PCI-compliant Wiley Payment Gateway
- Rich integrations with existing Wiley backoffice systems
- AWS infrastructure solution to host SAP Hybris platform
Based on the excellent results of the project, Wiley agreed to stage a joint webinar with EPAM called "How to Increase Revenue with a Powerful eCommerce Strategy." Presenters included:
- Myles Bunbury
Global Hybris Competency Center Head, EPAM
- Andrei Patapenka
Onsite Wiley Project Manager, EPAM
- David Levine
IT Director & Technology Sponsor, Wiley
- Isaac Gerber
Associate Director & eCommerce Project Lead, Wiley
Watch as Wiley shares how EPAM helped them achieve a 30% increase in year-over-year revenue, as well as a 70% increase in year-over-year mobile revenue, through the development and launch of a true customer-centric eCommerce experience. Wiley will also discuss its transformation story; from internal decision-making leading up to the engagement through the delivery of a customized SAP Hybris implementation for EfficientLearning.com.
Now you can leverage Wiley’s lessons learned to create your own successful eCommerce digital transformation story!
- HEAR FROM THE CUSTOMER
“As we continue to scale our direct-sold eLearning products, we are investing in improved customer experiences from content discovery to course delivery and post-purchase care and support. EPAM has become a trusted partner as we push the edge of innovation when it comes to digital commerce services. Their ability to understand the big picture, together with their proven technical competency and delivery track record, made them our choice for this important digital initiative.”
GET IN TOUCH
Hi! We’d love to hear from you.
Are you ready to design the business models of tomorrow?