There are various trends in the banking world that are top-of-mind, including seamless payments, future-proofing infrastructure, and AI and other technologies. But, most recently, personalization has risen to the #1 spot on the banking trends list.
In this webinar, our experts discuss the importance of the customer journey, how to cater to specific needs (including consumers who aren’t tech savvy), and the value of gathering data and using it to optimize your channels.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How personalized you should get
- Why small, bite-sized alerts will connect with your customers better than financial literacy pages on your website
- Best practices for data collection, building data stacks and activating data
- How to create next-generation offerings that resonate with customers
- The best way to work with customers who are not tech savvy
- How to justify your digital investments
Get a sneak peak of the session: