305 King St W
Kitchener, ON N2G 1B9
Senior Python Developer Malaga, Spain
Senior Python Developer DescriptionJob #: 89628
Currently, we are looking for Senior Python Developers to make the team even stronger.
With over twenty-five years’ experience in crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
Our Developers are passionate about engineering and take a customer centric, delivery minded approach to development as part of a team of open minded, creative, and innovative individuals.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large-scale clients in the Telecoms, Financial Services and Retail sector amongst others depending on demand.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading UK based Hedge Fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
What You’ll Do
- Development of solutions across a wide range of problem areas in a fast-paced hedge fund environment
- Drive results, productivity, quality, and value for the client, respecting their deadlines and objectives but also being an honest, realistic and committed partner to them
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Identify and manage risks and flag major issues early
What You Have
- Strong Testing skills (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, Mock frameworks)
- Wide experience in Python Core, OOP, Dependency Injection and SQL
- RESTful services concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Microservices architecture awareness
- WORK & LIFE BALANCE. Enjoy more of your personal time with flexible & remote work options, 24 working days of annual leave and paid time off for numerous public holidays
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING CULTURE. Develop your hard & soft skills with internal training and mentorship opportunities, sponsored professional certification, and access to 18,000+ LinkedIn courses
- CLEAR & DIFFERENT CAREER PATHS. Grow in engineering or managerial direction to become a People Manager, in-depth technical specialist, Solution Architect, or Project/Delivery Manager
- GLOBAL RELOCATION OPPORTUNITIES. EPAM has presence in more than 50 countries globally. Explore opportunities to relocate to a new country, and EPAM will provide relocation support for you and your family
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS. Benefit from a competitive salary, private health insurance, employee stock purchase plan, special discount programs, plus, internal wellbeing programs to take your career to the next level
- STRONG PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY. Join a global EPAM community of highly skilled experts and connect with them to solve challenges, exchange ideas, share expertise and make friends