- Collaborating with the customer to define the user experience
- Using pragmatic Agile to ensure quality and quick time-to-market
- Delivering the initial fully-featured MVP in just 14 weeks by leveraging EPAM’s SPARK for SAP Commerce Cloud accelerator
- Rolling out the solution to North America with rigorous testing and training, then customizing and launching it for new regions
Building Out New Era’s Global B2C Presence with SAP Commerce Cloud
In 2017, New Era was undergoing a rebrand to expand its product offering into the lifestyle market and augment its business model to sell directly to consumers. With so much at stake, New Era partnered with EPAM to bring its rebrand to life with an expertly crafted B2C eCommerce platform powered by SAP Commerce Cloud.
After a six-week discovery phase, EPAM completed the implementation in just five months, working closely with New Era to design, develop and launch a fully responsive omnichannel website for North America (US and Canada) in September 2017. Leveraging the success of this website design and launch, Mexican and Australian rollouts followed in May 2018 and November 2018, respectively.
Through the seamless rollouts of the regional eCommerce sites, EPAM and New Era successfully built out the customer’s B2C web presence to serve key markets where products were previously only available through trusted resellers. In summary, the B2C engagement met the following key objectives for New Era:
- Developed three fully functional, responsive and easy-to-navigate B2C omnichannel experiences for New Era’s global customers with zero downtime
- Delivered solutions to support the expansion of New Era’s traditionally B2B business model to drive B2C sales
- Helped New Era take significant steps toward becoming a lifestyle brand by directly tapping into the global consumer market
- Demonstrated SAP Commerce Cloud as a viable enterprise solution for retail sales
Hear from the Customer
In an age where businesses cannot tolerate lengthy, scope-changing technology projects, EPAM quickly established themselves as the standout partner for us to tackle this ambitious initiative. Whilst this project represents a great milestone for our brand, we are just getting started and are already focused on expanding the platform's reach. We look to EPAM to continue this strong partnership with us every step of the way.LORENZ GAN
Global Vice President, IT, New Era
SAP Hybris Marketing + Commerce Connector
Learn how EPAM's SAP Hybris Marketing + Commerce Connector can help you get more out of your Hybris stack.
Automating DAM Software for eCommerce CMS
Sitecore Commerce Connect + SAP Customer Experience
Panel Discussion: The Future of Retail
New Era Launches D2C eCommerce Site Built by EPAM
The new site offers products for seasoned athletes and sports fans as well as lifestyle consumers.
Hello. How Can We Help You?
Get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.