- Risk of hardware failure
- Reliance on a remote, single power, single ISP server room
- Absence of automated provisioning
- Drain on resources spent on low-tech, non-revenue-driven initiatives
- Delayed and incomplete data reporting
- Loss of revenue as a result of downtime
- Lack of disaster recovery
- Limited scalability
EPAM’s Cloud Expertise Helps MeteoGroup Reduce Costs & Increase Scalability
MeteoGroup, a private weather and advanced technology company, leverages its products and services to help customers improve weather-related decision-making. The first step in the company’s digital journey was to migrate its on-premise data centers to the cloud and optimize its infrastructure using automation and DevOps best practices. MeteoGroup turned to EPAM due to its existing partnership and cloud expertise.
As a result of EPAM’s work in delivering a new cloud solution, the company was able to better manage vast amounts of data, improve products and services for its customer base, dramatically reduce costs and free up its resources to focus on innovative, revenue-generating projects.
- Migrated the existing on-premise data center to the cloud using AWS
- Re-engineered setup and configuration
- Updated its operating systems
- Created an automated solution using DevOps best practices
- Automated provisioning
- Optimized the number of applications and moved them to the cloud
- Implemented a disaster recovery solution
- Provided 24/7 support and monitoring for products
- Decreased costs
- Reduced downtime
- Freed up resources to focus on new revenue driven-initiatives and technology innovation
- Implemented DevOps best practices to increase reliability and provide stability
- Improved customer experience with accuracy and timeliness of data reports
- Automated provisioned inventory and services deployment
- Increased scalability
- Improved service monitoring
Hear from the Customer
“The teamwork and collaboration with the EPAM team was outstanding. We have been in constant communication with the project team and were able to adapt the approach to fit our needs. EPAM did a great job arranging the team, as there were several subject matter experts whose skills complemented each other.”
Director of Infrastructure, MeteoGroup
EPAM Helps Tipico Migrate to the Cloud
Tipico turned to EPAM to help implement their cloud migration strategy using AWS services which enhanced customer experience and accelerated time-to-market and page load time.
EPAM + Microsoft: Your Path to Application Modernization
Design & Deploy Innovative Cloud Solutions
Becoming a Digital Native
In the News
Should You Migrate Your DevOps Architecture to the Cloud?
Bill Kleyman, Director of Technology Solutions at EPAM, discusses how to migrate your DevOps, testing and continuous integration/continuous delivery into the cloud to make your business more agile.