As one of Canada’s largest home improvement retailers, Lowe’s Canada has put its customers at the heart of its business since it opened its first store in 2007
Building a Unified, Customer-Centric Shopping Experience for Lowe’s Canada
And as consumer expectations began to evolve, Lowe’s Canada recognized the need to transform its eCommerce website. Leveraging EPAM’s Sitecore and Microsoft expertise, Lowe’s Canada launched the largest cloud based Sitecore Commerce and Microsoft D365 implementation of this scale in the world.
- Enhance the mobile-friendly experience
- Support web-exclusive promotions and sales, and online pricing reflecting local in-store prices
- Provide details about the fulfillment options early in the customer journey
- Deliver a scalable platform to support the number and variety of products sold across a diverse range of product categories
- Improve day-to-day limitations for the marketing team, including time-consuming editorial updates, reliance on IT teams for content changes, and inability to schedule, personalize or apply workflow to content
- Combine product search functionality with other content such as how-to guides and support pages
EPAM worked with Lowe’s Canada to implement a solution that would:
- Enhance mobile shopping experiences
- Activate omnichannel pricing and promotions
- Enable customer convenience and value
- Guarantee high scalability and maximum performance
- Empower content authors
- Optimize search functionality
- Significant increase in mobile revenue
- Significant increase in sales of inventory in physical stores
- Significant increase in average online order value
- Increased website conversion
- Improved business agility
- Sitecore Experience Commerce
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Lucidworks Fusion
- HEAR FROM THE CUSTOMER
EPAM was instrumental in solving the challenges related to our specific business complexities and needs. They sought to fully understand the problem and would come to the table with viable solutions that could be implemented, always keeping in mind UX, design and performance goals. Always very detailed and documented, EPAM was fully engaged with making sure the relaunch of Lowes.ca was a success and that the eventual hand off back to the business was smooth and seamless.
Senior Director, Software Engineering, Lowe’s Canada
GET IN TOUCH
Hi! We’d love to hear from you.
Are you ready to design the business models of tomorrow?