The client is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals, empowering them to make better decisions, improve care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human process
EPAM’s Drug Information Database Increases Awareness of Adverse Effects
Each year, the company publishes more than 250,000 articles in over 2,200 journals.
The client recognized a need for a database that compiles diverse information on the adverse effects of drugs marketed in the U.S. and Europe. EPAM helped create a drug information database to meet the client's specification on-time and on-budget.
- Comprehensive yet easy-to-use web user interface with the ability to access:
- Various points of entry to find needed information
- Different views of the data (pre-clinical, clinical, and post-market)
- Different levels of detail (summary tables, experimental detail, full text where available)
- Ability to quickly determine toxicology and adverse effects of thousands of drugs marketed in the U.S. and Europe
- Option to filter searches by drug name, adverse effect/toxicity, species, dose, dose type, route, source document, and year