Designing a Responsible Metaverse with Dr. Alexandra Diening & Jonathan Lupo
Not all metaverses are equal. Not all of them are safe. Not all of them are what Dr. Alexandra Diening, Head of Research & Insights for EMEA, calls responsible. In the latest episode of Silo Busting, Diening tells Jonathan Lupo, VP of Experience Design, all about the concept of the responsible metaverse. Learn about the risks to our brainwaves and physiology, to our data and privacy, and to our social lives. Diening understands that these are early days in the metaverse and a diverse group of committed knowledgeable partners is critical to create the necessary guardrails here. If you’d like join the conversation, connect here.
- Are you ready to take a trip into the metaverse? Click through and find out.
- Here’s a podcast conversation about what our clients know, and need to know, about the metaverse and Web3.
- For those of you playing at home: the metaverse scorecard.
- The metaverse isn’t the only place one needs to be responsible. Read this to learn about responsible prototyping.
- The metaverse has a past, present and future. This post has all three.