In a crowded market of free information, companies that invest heavily in high-value content must deliver expertly crafted solutions to their end-users to remain competitive. We apply our domain expertise in bleeding edge technology, user experience and modern eCommerce strategies to build intelligent roadmaps and custom, content-driven platforms so you get the most mileage out of your investment.
EPAM leverages its expertise in content processing and big data to transform, enrich and monetize content, including on-demand discovery, personalized delivery, distribution and integration. EPAM also has broad experience in high-accuracy language, voice and video processing for professional digital content.
Our advanced content technology expertise in Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms provides surveillance, discovery, inquiry and investigation workflow for our customers.
- Business Information Providers
- Financial & Insurance Information Providers
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Legal & Regulatory
- Health & Life Sciences
- Finance, Tax & Accounting
- Education, Learning & Libraries
- News & Media
- Book, Newspaper & Magazine Publishers
- Content Aggregators & Distributors
- Industry & Trade Groups, Consortia
- New Product/Service/Platform Design
- Content Architecture, Acquisition, Ingestion & Transformation
- Information Discovery/Text Analytics & Search
- AI, Machine Learning, Linguistics & Symbolic
- Natural Language Understanding, Processing and Generation (NLU, NLP, NLG)
- Authoring, Editorial & Curatorial Capability
- Smart Content & IoT Integration
- Digital Transformation, Strategy & Roadmaps
- Learning Management Systems
- Productivity Apps
- Pub/Sub, eCommerce & Content Monetization
- Conversational Agents (Chatbots)
- Business Consulting, Product Ideation Pipelines, Strategy
- Innovation Labs, R&D
Expertise in Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions
Leveraging our core engineering expertise, we provide innovative Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) product engineering and consulting services.
Demystifying the Many Terms in Risk Management
The risk management landscape is becoming increasingly complex. It’s critical to understand the different terms and how they apply to your RM program.
EPAM Expands Education Offering with Competentum Acquisition
Preparing for CCPA Compliance & Future Regulations
Risk Management Conference 2019
Cognitive Automation in Governance, Risk and Compliance
As data-driven decision-making becomes ubiquitous within governance, risk and compliance (GRC), many are turning to RPA and cognitive automation solutions.
Want to talk to us about your business needs?
We'd love to hear from you!