We help our clients execute creative, personalized and engaging digital touchpoints to their customers, increase brand awareness, and drive sales.
Retail & Distribution
Delivering relevant, engaging shopping experiences by personalizing your customers’ eCommerce experience is critical to the success of your business. EPAM combines its Forrester-ranked leadership in B2B Global Commerce, deep industry expertise, engineering excellence and knowledge of the partner landscape to deliver engaging digital experiences for the world's leading companies.
EPAM’s portfolio of Retail & Distribution clients includes engagements in B2B and B2C, order management, online merchandising, mobile solutions, payments and content management. We design, deliver and deploy highly effective, end-to-end implementations that integrate full-stack Commerce and supply chain technologies to ensure every customer experience results in maximum engagement.
- Global, Regional & Local Retailers
- Online Retail Brands
- Consumer Goods Manufacturers & Distributors
- B2B Consumer Providers
- Online Marketplaces
- Retail Software Providers
- eCommerce Implementations based on Leading Proprietary & Open-sourced Packages
- Catalog Development & Production
- Pricing & Configuration Management
- Mobile Retail Solutions & Payment Systems
- Order Management & Fulfillment
- Digital Asset Management
- Loyalty Programs
- Merchandising & Recommendations
- Social Touchpoints Integration
- CRM & Marketing Systems
- Knowledge Solutions & a Range of Enterprise Development, Testing & Maintenance Services
Accelerators for Implementing Leading Commerce Platforms
In the News
Headless Commerce Ecosystem Partners Release Playbook
Amplience, commercetools, EPAM and Mobify combine their expertise on modern commerce architectures with decoupled front-ends, API-driven commerce systems and headless content.
In the News
What are Blockchain’s Benefits in Retail? 10 Experts share Insights
Balancing the Experience Equation
Modern Commerce Day
Is an API-First Development Approach Right for Your Business?
Pavel Veller provides a comprehensive explanation of Headless and API-first in a recent interview. Read what he has to say.
Want to talk to us about your business needs?
We'd love to hear from you!