Schneider Electric’s Xavier Houot answers ESG Questions from Elaina Shekhter: The Resonance Test 71
Schneider Electric is currently the most sustainable corporation in the world, and so when the chance came to learn more about this organization’s approach to ESG, we immediately got ready to talk.
And what a conversation it was.
Xavier Houot is Schneider Electric’s, Senior Vice President of Sustainable Business and Operations. Elaina Shekhter, EPAM’s Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, put some serious questions to him and he answered in an honest and thorough manner.
They talk over not just Schneider’s initiatives, such as the Zero Carbon Project, but also the bigger issues involved in sustainability, such as data, partnerships, leadership, the business case for sustainability and COP26.
If you want to be informed about what Schneider and EPAM are thinking when it comes to ESG, you’ll need to listen to this episode.
- World’s Most Sustainable Corporation 2021. Read about how Schneider Electric earned this prestigious distinction.
- The Zero Carbon Project. Schneider Electric’s ambitious initiative supports 1,000 of their top suppliers in halving their operational carbon emissions by 2025.
- The United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. These 17 goals are essential to any organization that’s serious about ESG.
- The Fight Against Climate Change Makes Good Business Sense. Houot’s blog post can help you make the case to your organization.
- The Schneider Supplier Portal. Explore the resources Schneider Electric offers to its suppliers.
- COP26 in Pictures. The Guardian provides you with a dramatic look at 2021’s most notable climate summit.
- ESG + CSR = Better Business + A Better World. Elaina Shekhter and Shamilka Samarasinha discuss how EPAM’s CSR initiatives have evolved into their current ESG program.
- The Resonance Test 66: Jennifer Howard-Grenville. The Diageo Professor of Organization Studies at the Cambridge Judge Business School talks about taking a true measure of ESG.