Our cutting-edge digital solutions help Life Sciences and Healthcare organizations improve the drug development lifecycle, speed access to essential therapies, engage customers and deliver better patient outcomes.
Life Sciences & Healthcare
EPAM works with leading global Life Sciences companies to deliver sophisticated scientific informatics and innovative enterprise technology solutions to meet diverse needs in bioinformatics and cheminformatics. We offer a combination of deep scientific and mathematical knowledge with superior software engineering and deployment capabilities, enabling our customers to speed research, discovery and time-to-market while improving collaboration, knowledge management and operational excellence.
From providers and hospital systems to payor organizations to healthcare ISVs, EPAM helps our customers navigate the changing healthcare landscape and deliver end-to-end experiences that speed time-to-market while also integrating back-end systems. Our innovative solutions engage patients and providers in prevention, diagnosis and disease management and enable meaningful, data-driven insights about patient health and operational metrics.
- Global Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Life Sciences R&D Organizations
- Healthcare Providers & Hospital Systems
- Clinical Systems Providers
- Scientific Instrumentation & Medical Device Corporations
- Independent Software Vendors
- Scientific Publishing Companies
- Pharmacy & Benefit Management Organizations
- Claims, Case Management & Clinical Effectiveness Platforms
- Product Development & Physical/Virtual Hospital Experiences
- Applied Mathematics & Scientific Informatics Workflows
- Analytics & Big Data including Population Health Management, Evidence-Based Decision-Making, Machine Learning, Wearable Device Integration & Embedded Software Development
- Knowledge Management, Content Management & Digital Asset Management
- Patient & Provider Portals
- Integrated Health Solutions including ACOs, Care Management & Value-Based Care
- Algorithm Development
- Precision Medicine
- Translational Research & Clinical Trials Support
- Regulatory-Compliant Software for 21 CFR Part 11 & GxP
- Consumer Engagement & Incentives including Patient Care, Gamification, Mobile Apps, Telemedicine Platforms & Medication Adherence
We Work With 9 out of the 10
Largest Pharmaceutical Companies
3 out of the Top 5
US Health Plans Rely on EPAM
We Serve 4 out of the Top 10
Life Sciences & Healthcare
The Resonance Test 37: John Brownstein
In our recent podcast, listen to the CIO of Boston Children’s Hospital discuss voice computing, digital phenotypes and population health.
The Resonance Test 36: Nick Dougherty
HCD in the R&D Lab
BioProcess International US 2019
Resonance Test 35: Dr. Eric Topol
Dr. Eric Topol discusses how artificial intelligence and machine learning can revolutionize the healthcare industry. Listen to the full interview today.
Want to talk to us about your business needs?
We'd love to hear from you!