305 King St W
Kitchener, ON N2G 1B9
Lead Business Analyst/ Product Owner- Insurance Specialist London, UK
Lead Business Analyst/ Product Owner- Insurance Specialist DescriptionJob #: 87387
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in delivering value to our UK Financial Services clients. As a Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner, you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. As a result of significant customer demand, we can offer the opportunity to be part of our team as we continue our year on year growth.
EPAM are looking for customer-focused Lead Business Analysts / Product Owners who can evidence a proven track record in delivering software development solutions & business process transformation.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the General, commercial, specialty and London Market insurance and have a keen interest in working for clients across the Insurance and Financial Services industries. In return, as a high growth digital consulting business we can offer the opportunity to work alongside our best-in-class engineering teams & domain experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst or Consultant on client assignments, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development team
- Communicating with stakeholders, including clients and senior management, to gather requirements and provide updates & suggestions
- Help clients make product & process decisions using data and insights, playback the findings and recommendations
- Provide commercial insurance thought leadership in Business Analysis practices to help Account and Delivery Managers grow EPAM’s profile with new and existing Clients
- Provide business process transformation expertise to the clients to help them to understand their current state and create an efficient target process considering client personas and constraints
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions, and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with different stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Support pre-sales discovery and analysis to help EPAM bring amazing products and services to our customers
- Have a deep understanding of the general, commercial, specialty and London market insurance and possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with insurance clients
- Flexible mindset and can approach processes and problem statements from multiple perspectives. The ideal candidate will be able to transition seamlessly from focusing on specific processes & requirements to contributing to the long-term roadmaps for our clients
- Knowledge of commercial insurance, including coverage types, underwriting principles, and risk management
- Deep understanding of the insurance market landscape & familiarity with emerging Insurance trends and their application in the industry
- Have experience of business process mapping and transformation initiatives and be able to demonstrate the achievement of measurable benefits
- Be able to support the development of business cases that clearly articulate the link to business strategy and business benefits
- Have end-to-end delivery experience ranging from transformation in placement, bind, endorsements and claims of at least 5 software delivery projects
- Possess a strong Agile mindset and be familiar with other development methodologies
- Be able to shape opportunities and projects, so understand the high-level business needs, the impact of technology, and be able to transition into project delivery
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Have experience of supporting sales environment and business development, which also includes the ability to sell ideas internally
- Have the passion and desire to keep learning about new practices and technology, supporting EPAM’s reputation for Software Engineering Excellence
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
- For this position, we are only considering applicants who are already based in the UK with necessary right to work